Through love and compassion I wish to encourage self-respect so that everyone is able to have a healthier outlook overall. Meditation, in particular mindfulness, makes this possible by introducing how understanding nutrition and body awareness can affect the way we feel physically and emotionally. Awareness will help to bring balance so that each and everyone one of us can take control of our health in order to lead happier, healthier lives. I believe that love is the key!
Prescription For Flavor Podcast
- Why We Gain Weight in Winter December 8, 2016
- 3 Healthy Reasons to Choose Thai for Dinner Tonight December 6, 2016
- Why Studies Are Bad for Your Health December 1, 2016
- Are You Tripping on Acid … Reflux? November 29, 2016
- The Pork Dilemma: Should I Eat Pig Meat? November 24, 2016
Fight stress, find serenity! Meditation has many benefits whether you are looking to find balance within your life, build and focus energy, build compassion, release anger, find emotional freedom… All of this and much more is attainable through meditation and mindfulness.
Share your passion for teaching. Offering on-line and in-person trainings:
Hatha Yoga, Senior Yoga, Mindfulness, Meditation